Technology lead /Senior Software Developer[#2037]
Join us to develop high-performance ultra-scalable applications and services.
• Degree in Computer Science, or closely-relate
• Over 7 years of hands on programming and architecting experience
• Strong interest in distributed ultra-scalable architectures
• Experienced in C#
• Hands on experience with NoSQL database
• Experience with working with open source distributed services, such as Redis, Zookeeper etc.
• Quick learner, first mover and fast thinker
• You are driven by curiosity and innovation, and always up for a good challenge
AUTOMATION ENGINEER / QA EXPERT [#2038]
Writing Test Plans, automated testing, manual testing, and pro-actively help in improving our continuous build and deploy processes.
- Proficient in using tools of the trade (JMeter, performance tools, log analyzing tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of System Architecture
- Keen interest in QA/Test automation
- SQL Server experience
- Experience of unit test frameworks
- Hands on experience in configuring and building continuous integration and deployment tools.
- Problem solver, flexible, proactive, and able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Have a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver quality solutions quickly with minimum risk.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in QA/Test Automation as a career.